Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Entry 24 While The Cat's Away, The Mice Will Play

Well as many of you may have guessed, Lance is out of town at the METC conference in St. Charles Missouri until tomorrow evening. He asked me to come over and take care of Maggie until he returns. Maggie has been on her best behavior, but Lance did forget to mention what happens in the mornings. Well at 5:15 AM I woke up to Maggie licking me with her paws on my chest. I woke up let her out and back in and was about to lie back down when I got a text from Lance saying welcome to my world honey. Normally I would have laughed this off but at 6 AM this morning I was not in a laughing mood. (I don't know why)

Then later on that morning my sister Mary decided to take the day off and said she was coming over to pick me up to do something "fun." Well we both got a pedicure with red finger nail polish and went out to lunch and then to Wal-Mart. Mary or her husband had not been out for groceries in like three weeks; needless to say they were out of food and a few basic supplies. Thankfully, they have food now. All in all a fun day. Thanks Mary!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that the dog treats you the same way as me.

Anonymous said...

maybe but you can run faster than I can

Anonymous said...

I am also nicer to Maggie so she should cut me more slack than you