Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Entry Eight: Our Wedding and Reception Place


Believe it or not we both stumbled onto the site for our wedding and reception. A friend of mine, Eric Langhorst, had gone on a tour of historical buildings in Liberty and when I was discussing the wedding plans with him he told me I had to check it out. I naturally contacted Alice (the lady who owns the Wynbrick) and scheduled a time for us to go look at it. Once there we fell in love with it (actually Julie took a little bit of coaxing) and we decided that day to have our wedding at reception at the Wynbrick. It is a very historic little mansion and I am sure everyone will enjoy it. Below you will find a link to the Wynbrick website.

1 comment:

Eric Langhorst said...

Thanks for the shout out on the blog entry!

Eric